Your Cultivars delivery comes directly from the grower packaged in original growers boxes.
To keep your flowers fresher longer, follow these simple steps:
The flowers will be thirsty upon their arrival. You will be tempted by these beauties to remove the packaging, but DO NOT. Your flowers will perform best if they are allowed to drink fresh water in their original packaging for at least 4 -8 hours. It is OK to leave overnight in a cool environment.1. Remove the bunches of flowers from the box.
5. Allow the flowers to drink and rest for 4 hours or more in a cool environment.
7. Remove plastic sleeve and cardboard wrap.
8. Roses are packed in two layers. It may look like you only have 12 stems in the bunch, but do not worry, the second layer contains the remaining 13 stems.
9. Cut each stem to the desired length. For larger bouquets, trim the outer stems slightly shorter than those in the middle. This will round out the bouquet. The tallest stem in the middle should be 1 - 1/2 times the height of the vase.
10. Remove any leaves that will fall under the vaseline. Absolutely no leaves in the water!
11. It may be necessary to remove some leaves above the vase line to give the flowers room to show off.
12. For longevity, change the water daily and trim the stems. The stems only drink from the bottom, so it is not necessary to fill the vase all the way up.
13. As flowers mature, keep cutting them and transfer them to smaller vases.